What To Expect When You Call Hatzala
What happens when you call Hatzala Beit Shemesh for help?
- A professionally trained dispatcher will answer your call, and ask you a couple of questions, such as your address, what the problem is, and other important questions regarding the emergency.
- The dispatcher then sends units to your location
- Units arrive at your door as quickly as possible
NOTE: It is important for the dispatcher to get all the information they need. Therefore:
- Stay calm
- Answer all questions clearly and completely. Be prepared with:
A. A complete address
B. Exactly what is happening and what you are seeing
C. Any other information that can help the dispatcher get you the help you need immediately
- DO NOT HANG UP UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO. There may be some times where the dispatcher needs to relay additional information or instructions.
- Send someone outside to flag down the responding units